MellyMel's "How-To" Guide for Blackberry

Tips and Tricks and "How To" for your berry!

10:19 AM

Fastest Way to Download Themes

Posted by MellyMel

I know many of us like to browse on the computer for the themes and then send them to the bb rather than browsing from the bb to get the themes, so I thought I'd simplify the How-To process on how to get my OTA links.

I'm a shortcut girl but I realized not everyone knows how to do this and quite honestly I'm too lazy to email these directions to everyone who asks. Sowweeee.. Remember, you don't download to your computer, you still have to download from your BB, but this helps you get more than one link at a time without having to use your BB browser.

1. Find the OTA link posted for the theme that you want for your device. Right click on the link and select "copy link location".

2. Open a new tab or window and compose a new email.

3. Right click and paste the link (or ctrl + v, remember, I luv shortcuts!)

4. If you have more than one theme you wanna download, just repeat and repeat!
(I'd add a description so you know which theme is which, and really you can just save your email in a folder or copy to a new memo. That way you can delete themes to free up space and easily download ones you like again later)

5. Send the email and download away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment